"Life's not measured by the breaths we take; but by the moments that take our breath away"

"Life's not measured by the breaths we take; but by the moments that take our breath away"

December 8, 2011

A Nice Evening.

It's been a long time, I know. Not too much has happened though! School is coming to a close, and Christmas is coming!! I love this time of year. Josh and I decorated our house with Christmas lights and put up a tree (exciting!!). Tonight we took Josh's parents out for dinner to celebrate Tonya, Josh's mom, graduating. After 6+ years of pushing through college with a full time job, full time mom, and being a full time student, she finally made it!! Congratulations!! Well, not too exciting. I have been fighting a cold. Yuck!! But, nevertheless, life goes on. Welp, that's all for now folks. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete